Windows vs. Android

Discussion in 'Gadget Wars' started by Shahrier, Dec 17, 2011.

?

Windows vs. Android

Windows 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Android 6 vote(s) 85.7%
  1. Shahrier Crazy Drama Queen

This is probably the toughest decision for me. I love windows and android both, but the one that gets my vote is Windows. This is because of their amazing interface.
  2. ashimashi Let Go My AnDroid

I must say Android even though I also love Windows. Android is at the high point and is really popular and has lots of amazing features. I do believe Windows phones will get huge one day and become what is now iPhone or Android phones but it will take a little time. Windows 7 phones is what made windows phones huge and will still take a while. They will be getting more and more features and I believe that in around 3 years they will be at the top.
  3. dilawer Forum Moderator

I'll vote for Android cuz it's the best OS atm, but tbh Windows Phone is the 2nd best and beats iOS anytime.
  4. Shix Let Go My AnDroid

I'll vote for Android because I just don't like windows phones.
  5. Adriana Highly Addictive User

Hmm... for my PC I prefer Windows (I tried to like MAC and Linux but it's no use...).
    For phones and tablets, definitely Android. It's so easy to use and you can do so much with it. Windows is OK too, but not as good as Android, in my opinion.
  6. Avent Forum Moderator

Since we are in the tablet and smart phone section I have to say Android. I think they design is better and there is better phones with a larger amount of applications & games in my opinion.
  7. Mascot Tom BBM Crazy Member

Windows phone is not bad, but I only used it one time. I liked it, but I don't have enough experience with it to make a fair judgement, but If I had to choose between an OS I already know how to use and a OS I have no experience with, I'm gonna go with Android.