What kind of headphones do you use?

Discussion in 'Accessory Discussions' started by Ghost, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Ghost Hey, I'm A Member

Do you use the regular, standard headphones that come with your device? For example, the white headphones with the volume control / mic for the iPhone?

I personally use some regular earbud headphones from an unrelated company at the moment. I lost my original headphones for my iPhone 4S, and my replacement headphones got ruined :( Just all torn up.

Anyways, what headphones do you use with your smartphone, and do they work okay for your needs?
  2. dilawer Forum Moderator

I use the standard that came with my phone.
  3. ramtastic05 Let Go My AnDroid

It depends for me.

I don't know if they still do it, but some headphones that came with my older phones had different length wires for each headphone piece.

When I got my HTC HD7, I used the headphones that came with it. They had volume control on it, they had the little cushions for your ears and they got nice and loud. I don't use them with my phone anymore, I use them to go running. lol

I have been using them for over a year. They have taken quite a beating.
  4. ashimashi Let Go My AnDroid

I use 2 different headphones.

I kinda switch between the two from time to time. I have the Apple official headphones. Not the very new ones that came out this year. I also use my Samsung headphones that came with my Galaxy S2.
  5. Flux Let Go My AnDroid

I use a pair of JVC headphones with my iPhone 5, although I will be upgrading to Beats by Dre Pro soon.
  6. Aurora New Kid on the Block

The headphones that I use for my smartphone are basic earbuds that come with the phone since they are free and I do not want to have to go out and buy more earbuds or headphones that can run about $10.
  7. Joe.Roadley Delivering Perfection - Forum Moderator

Standard iPhone headphones for me, they do the trick I can hear what i need to ;)
  8. Sheepishwolf Highly Addictive User

I cannot seem to keep a pair of headphones for more than a month! They always seem to break or stop working for me, somehow. The last pair I had was mTV logo Sony (I think) headphones with a microphone but no volume control. They broke in a day, and the sound in one of them stopped working within a week. They were 21$ headphones too! It was so disappointing. I'm now using skull candy headphones, and they feel really nice in my ears. The skull candy ones seem to always lose the cap of the headphone though, so I'm a bit nervous for how long these will last.
  9. Avent Forum Moderator

I just buy the cheapest pair I can find in a store and then if they break buy some more cheap ones.
  10. 3DWaffle1 Let Go My AnDroid

I just buy the cheapest pair too. However, I got a few pairs sound very funny.
  11. Jessi BBM Crazy Member

If I'm at home, then I use my headset from my computer. They're comfortable and are better quality.

If I'm traveling, I actually have a couple pairs of those headphones they give you on airplanes to watch the in-house movies, lol. They work quite well and I didn't have to pay for them. My tablet didn't come with earbuds to begin with, so it filled a need for me.