What is Your Favourite Smartphone Commercial

Discussion in 'Mobile App and Game Marketing' started by Marc, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Marc Forum Administrator

Just post a youtube video of your favourite smartphone commercial here, ;)
    Since Valentines day is coming up soon, here's mine:

It was actually funny ( you need to watch from start to end ) , rofl
  2. dilawer Forum Moderator

You love HTC Desire Z?

Well here is mine, and all of you know that it is the best commercial out there :p

Dude You're A Barista! rofl Lol! iDorks!! :p
    Marc likes this.
  3. Marc Forum Administrator

@Dilawer: T-Mobile is offering free smartphones on the 11th for Valentines ( most likely under contract ) :

In the video from my 1st post, her Valentine gave her a phone that he got "free", :whistling:
    Now she thinks he bought the phone, not knowing that he got it free. She isn't going to like that, ;)
  4. Ronin Forum Moderator

Lol. Hmmm let me see if I can link from youtube.... Not sure I can. But search youtube for this: the amazing everyday tv ad (RSA) nokia lumia 800.

(ps, I am not an idork :( lol )
  5. dilawer Forum Moderator

Oh! don't be sad! There you go, I'll post that for you, now cheer up ;D

Just throw away your iPhone, and you will not be an iDork anymore :p
  6. Ronin Forum Moderator

LOL I had a valid reason for using the phone at that time. I am busy with scans, internet security uploads, the worx. :( so I had to be content with the iPhone).
  7. dilawer Forum Moderator

Had? Do you not own an iPhone anymore?
  8. Ronin Forum Moderator

Nooooo, :D Kakashi is still here, right next to me. I meant i couldn't use my laptop because the scanning was slowing it down, so i had to browse using the iPhone.
  9. dilawer Forum Moderator

D'oh! you iDork!

Edit: Kakashi, is that your iPhone's nickname? rofl iDork :p
  10. Ronin Forum Moderator

:cry:

I have an iphone, but I am not an iDork. :p I don't think of it as the be all and end all of smartphones, and I am not snobbish and don't think my phone is better than everyone else's. That's what I think an iDork is. :p lol
  11. dilawer Forum Moderator

No, You got me wrong, an iDork is not the person, with above mentioned qualities. An iDork is a person who owns an iDevice :p :D
  12. Ronin Forum Moderator

LMAO and how fair is that? I barely get to use it as it is. :p As I sit here my eldest is playing nyan cat, and I don't see me getting that pone back for a good few hours. Anyhoo, I better go. I have to sort out Trend micro on the laptop, and i would rather not be online unsecured.

Ciao :p
  13. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

Any commercial with (a) hot girl(s) (example: godaddy) or any that make fun of apple :p.
  14. Ronin Forum Moderator

LOL I think I resent that. It's just a name it uses when it links to another smartphone using bluetooth. Geez.
    ( :cry: I should never have mentioned I have an iphone. )lol