What is the best Smartphone Accessory?

Discussion in 'Accessory Discussions' started by Ryan Terpilowski, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Ryan Terpilowski New Kid on the Block

My best smartphone accessory is the Gripsta... it's a foam smartphone holder, that is very useful when watching youtube or films on your phone, also for long phone or skype calls.
  2. Johnson Yip I Got The Good Stuff

I would say a case or bag for your smartphone would be best since it will prevent scratches and dents. Plus, if it is a hard case, it would protect your phone from falls.
  3. Marc Forum Administrator

I personally prefer the holster. (although, the "best" is really what works the best for you as everyone has their own opinion)
    I like attaching a holster to my pants when walking down the road, visiting family, etc.
  4. dilawer Forum Moderator

Screen Protector FTW!
  5. Ikram Crazy Drama Queen

Leather case! xD it is because otherwise the screen may break and I prefer those cheap cases! :D
  6. Marc Forum Administrator

Take off that screen protector for a month or two and I bet after the screen will be in perfectly good condition, ;)
    Of course, I don't expect you to play football or do similar activities while holding your smartphone, :p
  7. dilawer Forum Moderator

nah, i'll stick with the protector, it also cuts glare.
  8. Shortie861 I Got The Good Stuff

Has to be either screen protector or case :) can not do without either of those to be honest with my smartphone knowing how clumsy I can be :)
  9. Johnson Yip I Got The Good Stuff

I heard some smart phones can let you install cases which have a battery to charge your phone with the cases battery, so a battery case might be best. You have better battery life, and a protective case to protect your phone.

10. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

Batteries... I need big ones...
  11. Garfiun New Kid on the Block

The smartest move I made after getting my smartphone was buying a hardcase. The amount of times it has been dropped or the baby has thrown it, it would have broke well before now without it.
  12. xpl0iter I'm Not Crazy, or Am I

A bluetooth headset small enough to fit in my helmet! :p
  13. Ikram Crazy Drama Queen

Hardcase would be alot handy in my case also considering I drop my phone quite a few times accidently
  14. 3DWaffle1 Let Go My AnDroid

Batteries( If not build in), Screen protector, headphones
  15. Siri Highly Addictive User

A tough case for me since I drop my phone a lot, :(
  16. dilawer Forum Moderator

a controller is another useful accessory for a smartphone.
  17. Adriana Highly Addictive User

I don't know what to say... I think the case is the most important accessory for me. I don't even use headphones, as I have a separate MP3 player to listen to my music.
  18. Avent Forum Moderator

Any sort of case or holder to protect my phone is the best smartphone accessory in my opinion.
  19. Sheepishwolf Highly Addictive User

Headphone have been the best accessory for me! My speakers don't work unless you have them plugged into something, so if I want to have a phone call or listen to music, they're really a life saver. A hard shelled case has also been very useful, because my phone always seems to find the cracks in my hands and fall through (usually in the most inconvenient of places.. like on concrete).
  20. dilawer Forum Moderator

Do earphones count as an accessory?