What Do You Prefer Between Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy S3

Discussion in 'Gadget Wars' started by Marc, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Marc Forum Administrator

What smartphone do you prefer between the LG Nexus 4 and the Samsung Galaxy S3 and why?
  2. dilawer Forum Moderator

Nexus 4 because it's a Nexus! nuff said.
  3. Marc Forum Administrator

Just a couple of days ago you were crazy about Samsung and hated LG, :whistling:

Edited: I've been hearing reviews about the Nexus 4's call quality.
    Its speakers aren't really loud when calling that girl from down the block or the aunt Maggie, :cry:
  4. dilawer Forum Moderator

well, I still hate LG but to be honest I just can't hate a Nexus! and to my surprise it ahs been doing very well in all the reviews.
  5. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

The Nexus 4 is faster, it has the latest version of Android, and it’s cheaper. However, if you’re on a carrier with a robust 4G LTE network, or you heavily value storage or the quality of your front-facing camera, the Galaxy S3 may be the phone for you.
  6. Marc Forum Administrator

It's priced at $300 which is tempting me to get one, :hungry:
    I heard that there will be no Samsung Galaxy S4 at CES 2013 so maybe I should wait again, :woot:
  7. sagarsaw Let Go My AnDroid

Nexus 4 for its pricing and Samsung Galaxy S 3 for Samsung's work on the UI.Most importantly it would depend on how much storage space would you really need!
    if you are OK with no expansion slot and 16GB is fine then Nexus 4 is the way to go,On other hand an expansion slot always come in handy in some situations when you are on a business trip or a long world tour to capture videos,pictures and not worrying about running out of storage space.
    I would prefer Nexus 4 since i won't need storage beyond 16 GB on my phone.