What blackberry accessories do you own?

Discussion in 'BlackBerry and BlackBerry World' started by Marc, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Marc Forum Administrator

If you own any blackberry accessories, you can tell others here.

What do you think of 'em? Is it a "must get" accessory?
  2. Drake Hey, I'm A Member

I got a nice looking case for my blackberry bold. (ordered one from Amazon)
  3. Shortie861 I Got The Good Stuff

I still have my blackberry just don't use it anymore and the only accessories I have with my Blackberry are what came with it which is a case and earphones and a usb cable.
  4. Sam I'm Not Crazy, or Am I

I don't own many accessories however I can brag about my amazing BlackBerry cover which had cost me about £20 (I am cheap!) but it looks fantastic. It is something to do with the simpsons if you really want to know, I got it at one market.
  5. Empire_1 The Legend

I once owned a Blackberry, and I spent $20 on a leather case.
    Kept the phone for only a few months however :p
  6. Shahrier Crazy Drama Queen

I also once owned a blackberry. I spent some $240 on accessories. That's when blackberries first came out and I was very attracted to it. I bought just about everything. Cases, Skins, Apps, Protectors, Earphones, and some USB thing.
  7. AyCooper New Kid on the Block

I have a nice black case which is awesome :)
  8. Shix Let Go My AnDroid

I have five different cases to use on my Blackberry, makes it look pretty nice, lol. Although i only use the Black one.
  9. Loyal_Prod Highly Addictive User

I currently don't own any blackberry accessories.
  10. BeautifulAngel Hey, I'm A Member

I have a case for my blackberry, that's a must need for me since I am very clumsy and I drop it a lot so I want to make sure I dont damage my phone. I think cases are a great idea for your phone since they can also protect your screen as well as the back and front of your phone. :)
  11. GamerPerfection Let Go My AnDroid

I have a Blackberry Playbook. It's awesome, I'm always using it.
  12. anna_karenina Highly Addictive User

I would like to buy for my boyfriend some BB accessories, what do you suggest?
    It's a surprise, because he loves his phone :).
  13. Marc Forum Administrator

What do you think about a headphones, a holster and/or a case?
  14. Avent Forum Moderator

I have a simple holder/case for my Blackberry playbook which I am currently using to type. I have this judt to give my tablet some extra protection when I take it out.