Tell Us The Best April Fools Joke And Become $25 Richer

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' started by Marc, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc Forum Administrator

Just to clear one thing up - this is NOT an April Fools joke. Heck, it was posted on March 31st, 2013.
    Anyway, now that is out of the way, it's time to mention the details of our latest contest.

Tell Us The Best April Fools Joke And Become $25 Richer

Basically, all that you have to do is tell us a good April Fools joke and the best will win.

Here is an example : YouTube shutting down on April 1st :

Important - Rules (Please Read) :
    1. Only 1 April Fools joke submission per member.
    2. The member must have over 2 posts before participating in the contest.
    3. Check to see if your April Fools joke was entered in the contest, before participating.
    4. To enter the contest, post your April Fools joke in this thread.
    Note: New members that join the forums and post junk to participate will be banned.

Questions and Answers :

Q: When will this contest end?
    A: This CrazyIM.com contest will end on May 1st, 2013. The winner will be selected in May.

Q: How much money will the winner of the contest get?
    A: $25 US Via PayPal.

Q: Can staff members participate?
    A: No.

Q: Who are the judges of the contest?
    A: Staff members of CrazyIM.com will be judging the contest.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a personal conversation. Thanks!
    Sheepishwolf likes this.
  2. jamieboy1234 New Kid on the Block

why did the banana go to the doctor cause he wasn't peeling well
  3. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

Ok, so I'm the first who tries his luck.

I have a class about Online Advertising and our professor asked if we wanted to make a project in order to not take the exam.

We were supposed to work in teams and most of my colleagues didn't want another project as we have 3 more to do, so we told our professor. He wasn't very happy, but he finally agreed.

The thing is that the dude is not your average teacher and today, only a few of us went to class..around 6 students or so. We started talking about April Fools and me and a few of the guys had an idea: posting on our facebook group that from now on the presence at the course is mandatory and we have to make the project, even if we don't want to. Our professor was delighted and he also let us use his email address in the message (" I'm gonna be invaded by mail, but what the heck")

And they fell for it. They started arguing, asking if we were serious, how can he do something like this. The ones who knew about this were just feeding the troll. There are about 20 or 30 comments on that post lol. I can't wait to see their faces tomorrow when we're gonna tell them the truth. I also wonder how many mails our professor got.
  4. dilawer Forum Moderator

We had an exam on 1st April and I Sms'd my whole class that the professor has died in an accident. Most of the students showed up but a few didn't (nearly 6). Now they're looking for me. I need a good place to hide, lol. :oops:
  5. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

Dude,now that's a pretty dark sense of humor you got there :)) My pranks has gone wild, they're starting to get angry. One colleague of mine who was part of the 'plot' even told them that the exam is going to be harder. We're gonna let them for a week or so like this :trollface:
  6. dilawer Forum Moderator

Lol... Btw! I just shared my story for teh fun... I don't want the money..... Or do I? :D
  7. Avent Forum Moderator

Hate to burst your bubble but...
    POP!
  8. dilawer Forum Moderator

Already read it. :p
    Avent likes this.
  9. Arpit Bhargava New Kid on the Block

Call them who you want to make fool and then start congratulating them about any thing like congrats you are promoted,congrats you won a lottery,congrats on your son/daughter getting married this will definitely going to shock them :)
  10. Marc Forum Administrator

Both of you need 2 more posts to participate in this event, (^ read the rules from the first post ).
    Posts in this thread will not count, ;)
  11. Arpit Bhargava New Kid on the Block

Hide one of your valued possessions somewhere in your friend’s house and then accuse them of stealing it.
  12. Arpit Bhargava New Kid on the Block

Now this one needs a lot of people and a lot of things at place. What you can do is find a victim who is an attention seeker; somebody who loves to be in the limelight. Get a few of your friends with you to help you with the plan. What you and the group of friends have to do is convince the victim that they had seen him on TV last night, that a local channel had documented the recent upheavals in his life and that they were full of praise for him is not anything else. Care has to be taken that everybody has to play along and act convincingly. The victim goes home runs a check, even calls up the local news channels about a show like that, finds none. The look on the victim’s face the next day will be worth a million bucks.
  13. Warwick New Kid on the Block

I pranked my mom that I was pregnant. She freaked out, started to yell at me and complaining about how teen pregnancy is not something we want in this house, that I have to finish my education before giving birth, that I should get an abortion etc....

This type of reaction is weird coming from a parent, right...? I mean, especially if we consider the fact that I'm a guy. :cool:
  14. Arpit Bhargava New Kid on the Block

Am I in???????
  15. Marc Forum Administrator

Yes, but you can only use one joke. I'll use the last since it's the longest and the last one that you submitted if you don't reply in time and the contest ends for judging to begin.
  16. Arpit Bhargava New Kid on the Block

17. Marc Forum Administrator

This is now closed.
    The winner will be announced after we're done judging.
  18. Marc Forum Administrator

The results are in.
    Lowrider.STi is the winner of the contest with 2 votes. Congratulations!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.