Tablet keyboard attachments

Discussion in 'Accessory Discussions' started by Jessi, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Jessi BBM Crazy Member

What do you think about getting a keyboard for tablets?

I used to roll my eyes at it. If you wanted a netbook or laptop, why not just get one of those, ya know? Now that I have a tablet, though, I'm considering getting a keyboard anyway.

*Most* times I use my tablet, I don't need one. I'm just browsing or gaming, etc, and I like the portability and convenience of not having one. Occasionally, I wish I could whip a keyboard out of my backpack and do some more serious work without needing to bring a full laptop with me, too.
  2. Avent Forum Moderator

I think they are pretty useful and I think it would allow me to do a better job at posting on forums ect. I hate the touch screen typing the most on tablets to be honest.

Sort of off topic - does anyone know any keyboard attachments available for the Blackberry Playbook?
  3. AnnaS Highly Addictive User

I never used it, but I think it is a good idea for those users who needs to use a tablet for some kind of writing job. But I'm not considering to have one. My iPad is very heavy for me and I don't want to take some additional weight with me.
  4. dilawer Forum Moderator

Keyboard attachments for tablets are awesome specially for people who want the do tasks like writing and stuff!
  5. sagarsaw Let Go My AnDroid

Keyboard docks for Tablets are useful if you are often involved in a lot of typing work and can't type fast on the On screen keyboard of your tablet.But now a days many companies provide an external battery backup along with a keyboard dock,so it boosts your devices memory.Acer is one of them,which provides a keyboard dock for W510 Windows 8 tablet,which boosts the battery of the tablet from 9 hours to 18 hours.So these extra features do come in handy when you are on a tour.