T-Mobile's Bad Girl or Pink Dress

Discussion in 'Mobile App and Game Marketing' started by Marc, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Marc Forum Administrator

Do you prefer T-Mobile's "no more mr. nice gril" than the ones we see in the pink dress?

Does these advertisements appeal more to you than the old ones?
  2. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

Well the woman sure does. That jumpsuit is pretty damn sexy!
  3. dilawer Forum Moderator

is T-Mobile still a Carrier? :sneaky:
  4. ramtastic05 Let Go My AnDroid

I honestly think that these commercials are just plain stupid, the marketing tactics use the sex appeal, which im not against but the whole good girl bad girl thing is just dumb.

What does the pink dress vs the black jumpsuit thingy have anything to do with celluar networks?

Just my thought, the chick in the commercials is cute but the commercials themselves suck.
  5. Black Angel I'm Not Crazy, or Am I

The motorcycle outfit is a much better look for her, and the jumpsuit is cute too..

The pink color is their trade mark, and the look change is for a dramatic effect.

Last year people were counting them out especially with the failed acquisition by AT&T and this year they're coming out swinging, not only with the well-timed announcement of unlimited data, just when other carriers were opting for shared data, but if the merger with MetroPCS is successful, then they will be a force to be reckoned with.

And then, there is the rumor that they might be getting the iPhone at the end of this year.
  6. Joe.Roadley Delivering Perfection - Forum Moderator

In the UK if you already had a contract then they still exist but all renewals and new contracts/signups are on a new network called 4GEE. This is also the same for Orange. As they were bought by the same company.
  7. dilawer Forum Moderator

EE is not new it was previously known as Everything Everywhere now they've brought 4G to UK.
  8. Joe.Roadley Delivering Perfection - Forum Moderator

So did they buy t-mobile and orange? and just rebrand 4GEE ?
  9. dilawer Forum Moderator

I heard it was jointly owned by the two companies.