Samsung Attacks iPhone 5 with Video Ad

Discussion in 'Mobile App and Game Marketing' started by Marc, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Marc Forum Administrator

If the image ad they published in some newspapers was not enough, check this out:

We all saw the last one (I think).
    What are your thoughts? Do you think it will actually get iPhone customers interested in the Samsung Galaxy S3?
  2. dilawer Forum Moderator

lol,, BURRRRRRNNNNNNN!

Edit: If "someone" thinks that the Mac vs PC videos were funny than there's no need to get butthurt over these videos either, iDorks!! ApplePhans are crying all over there 4" screens because they've got nothing new to brag about and the iPhailed 5 just brings all the features that we've got in Android for a while now.
  3. ashimashi Let Go My AnDroid

HAHA I already seen this I cannot believe it!

I was watching a video on youtube and this ad appeared! :D
  4. cpvr Let Go My AnDroid

Are you really surprised though? Apple just won big with their lawsuit with Samsung, but Samsung fired back and plans to sue Apple because of the iPhone 5.
  5. Ghost Hey, I'm A Member

Yeah I remember seeing this on television, it was crazy haha. My one thought going through my mind is ut oh you're going to piss off Apple a ton!

However, I am sure they have a legal team that handles that kind of stuff.
    Also, sure the iPhone 5 brings stuff that Android has had for a while. However, despite the delay I personally think that the iPhone 5 is a better phone (who cares how long it took to get some of the features, us Apple lovers have them now).
  6. ramtastic05 Let Go My AnDroid

This one is pretty funny, although i think the commercial is kind of annoying with the whole waiting in line thing.
    Then again, it gets a person's attention.

I think Samsung will win some iPhone users over, but not the hardcore fans who have to have an iPhone.
    I used to have an iPhone and I wanted the 4 for a while, then the 4S came out, and I was like, so they added the stupid siri app, which is fucking annoying when people use it in public.

Then comes out the iPhone 5.

I don't think I will want an iphone again, I do however really want the samsung S3.
    Some of my friends have it, its awesome.
  7. Black Angel I'm Not Crazy, or Am I

I saw this commercial last night and it is hilarious, but it also reminded me of their S2 commercial. I like the S3, but there havent been many changes to it compared to the S2 (my version of the S2 has the largest screen and the fastest processor) for me to consider getting it.

There is also the fact that I never get the very next version. I always skip versions becsuse then I can see a real difference between the two devices. My husband has an SGS and it is acting funky now, but he is looking to get the S3 as an upgrade.

As for me, if I am not impressed with the S4, then I might go for the S3.