Open Photo Editing & Finishing

Discussion in 'My Crazy Shop' started by web ninja, Dec 17, 2011.

1. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

Have you ever taken a picture of a family member or a loved one and need blemish removal, blur reduction or anything similar? Web Ninja's got your back. I have advanced software that can fix up your picture to your needs. Below are some before and afters:

BEFORE:

[IMG]

AFTER:

[IMG]

The best thing about this deal is that it only costs 10-20 crazy coins depending upon detail.

Contact me for more information!

Marc likes this.
  2. Empire_1 The Legend

Hi web ninja,

Can I order a large purchase? I need some resizing for the icons below. I'd like them to be 40x40.
    There's a lot of icons so the amount is huge :oops: I'll give you 150 Crazy Coins for all the resizing, but I'm also willing to negotiate :)

I'm kind of in a hurry to get these for a project so it would be great if you gave me a reply soon! rofl

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Empire_1 The Legend

4. Marc Forum Administrator

I attached the 2nd post of resized images since you need 'em in a hurry (working on the 1st post too)
    PS. You can pay Web Ninja since I'm hijacking his thread, ;)

Attached Files:

5. Marc Forum Administrator

...and here's the attached zipped file of the first post's images re-sized:

Attached Files:

6. Empire_1 The Legend

Thanks Marc! :D

Forgive my incompetence, but zipped files need to be "unzipped" for best quality right? I'm not sure how to do that :p
  7. Marc Forum Administrator

It's just a compressed file (to reduce disk size and send over the Internet).
    Once you download it, right-click and select "extract all" and you'll see a new folder with your contents.
  8. Empire_1 The Legend

Alright thanks!
    Is there a way to make the smaller versions as clear as the larger ones? They seem a little blurry :O
  9. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

Whoa Marc!!!! Well, thanks anyway.
    Thanks Empire. You didn't have to pay me.
    Empire_1 likes this.
  10. Marc Forum Administrator

Empire1 sent me another message, :headphone:

Attached Files: