New Kindle Ad Mocks Apple

Discussion in 'Mobile App and Game Marketing' started by dilawer, Feb 12, 2012.

1. dilawer Forum Moderator

You loved the Galaxy S2 ad? Then you are gonna love this one too.

Empire_1, Marc and Shahrier like this.
  2. Ronin Forum Moderator

Bloomin *** not another one. Why is everyone mocking apple. :'( I think you're enjoying this more than we know. :p
  3. dilawer Forum Moderator

True That! xD
  4. Ronin Forum Moderator

:p I might just start living up to my new forum title... Apple's not that bad, its a learning curve is all.
  5. dilawer Forum Moderator

Apple is not bad, It is evil. Those prices! are Crazaayyy like this forum xD
    Empire_1 likes this.
  6. Shortie861 I Got The Good Stuff

Oh wow! I like that commercial and so very true aswell. Looks like Apple has some really big competition.
  7. dilawer Forum Moderator

<3 :D
  8. Shahrier Crazy Drama Queen

Ahaha. I love this commercial. Apple is the easiest company to mock because they make such garbage. Thanks for sharing this.
  9. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

LOL, take that apple.

Very agreeable.
  10. Johnson Yip I Got The Good Stuff

I still can't buy a Amazon Kindle Fire in Canada's Amazon store at Amazon.ca, and US's Amazon.com does not ship the Kindle Fire outside of the US even if it did, I would not be able to use free shipping, and most likely have to pay a lot of money in shipping and handling, and Tariffs/Custom fees.

I believe the Kindle are also not on sale at Amazon.ca , so I need to buy it at Amazon.com, and pay a lot for shipping and handling, and tariffs/custom fees to ship to Canada if they ship to Canada.

I think Amazon is only Apple competitor in the US.

For non-US buyers looking for a cheap color eReader Tablet, the closest cheap Tablet eReader would be the Kobo Vox Color eReader f which you can buy for 169.99-199.99 depending on if there is a sale going on. The Vox is like the Kindle, but it uses a single core 800MHz CPU instead of a dual core 1000MHz CPU, and the Vox has volume up and down buttons, 8GB storage, default android 2.3 gingerbread theme, MicroSD memory card slot which can support a 32GB card, and social networking reading Kobo Pulse feature while the Kindle Fire only has 8GB of storage, Amazon cloud storage, Kindle Fire custom theme, and on screen volume control.

I own the Vox, and it is good enough for reading, browsing the web, playing HD video, and playing most casual games for android.
  11. Shahrier Crazy Drama Queen

Stupidity inspires the fact that the iPad2 is doing much better than the Asus ePad Transformer. Apple fans should realize that they are not getting what they pay for.
  12. Empire_1 The Legend

Funny commercial, even though what's up with all these Apple haters? :p
  13. Ronin Forum Moderator

Was just about to ask the same thing. :p The ad is funny, yea, but I think its a low blow when you mock your competition just to make a point. (lol yea, I'm an apple fan, turned sour grape).
    Empire_1 likes this.
  14. Johnson Yip I Got The Good Stuff

I don't really think Amazon Kindle and Kindle Fire are direct competition for the Apple iPad 2 since the price range, specs, operating system, and default Apps are so different from each other.

The Barnes and Noble Nook Color Tablet, and Kobo Vox eReader are direct competitors to the Kindle and Kindle fire.

Comparing an iPad 2 to a Kindle Fire is like comparing a regular Timex, or Casio watch to a Rolex or Omega watch. The Casio and Timex watch both do the same function as more expensive watches, but a Rolex, or Omega, watch is nicer to wear and look at, and might have a few extra functions like water proof case, or nicer design.
  15. Shahrier Crazy Drama Queen

That is not a good comparison. Watches basically have one function..

Also I assure you even if you could compare watches to apple, you'd need to create a whole new brand.
  16. Empire_1 The Legend

I don't think he was comparing watches to Apple.. I think he was just stating an analogy :p