LG vs. Nokia

Discussion in 'Gadget Wars' started by Shahrier, Dec 5, 2011.

?

LG vs. Nokia

LG 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Nokia 4 vote(s) 57.1%
  1. Shahrier Crazy Drama Queen

LG and Nokia are not as popular as Samsung and Apple, but still make a lot of money and are big in the phone markets. What do you think is a better company? I personally like Nokia better.
  2. dilawer Forum Moderator

Even though I am an android fan but I'll have to admit that Nokia makes much better phones than LG. because Nokia is a Phone manufacturer [all they need are Android phones] :D
  3. Shahrier Crazy Drama Queen

I am also a fan of Android phones, but Nokia does make much better phones than LG. Remember when Nokia used to rule the dumbphone markets? That was the best time in their franchise.
  4. Adriana Highly Addictive User

I own an LG so my vote goes for them. I see I'm the only one though :whistling:
    I kind of got bored of Nokia, even if they make really good phones. Everyone in my family had one over the years so I decided some time ago that it's time to test some other brands. I bought my first LG in 2008 and last year I bought a LG smartphone.
  5. Avent Forum Moderator

I have had both and liked neither very much. However I would have to say LG in this day of age because at least they have some solid smartphones rather than what Nokia offer.
  6. Jessi BBM Crazy Member

I would more or less say this. I have had both and neither is that special, although I didn't really have issues with them either.

I would go with LG because they have more modern versions. If I were to buy one for a grandparent, though, I would go with Nokia. They're much simpler and you can drop them a hundred times, it seems, and they still won't break. ><
  7. dilawer Forum Moderator

With the launch of latest LG phones, optimus pro, optimus pro g and specially the Nexus 4, my vote goes to LG now. :)
  8. Corvus Highly Addictive User

Wow.. I was pretty sure I had commented here before.
    Well, I prefer Nokia. LG has cool and modern phones but it has lots of problems.
  9. jason Hey, I'm A Member

Omg comparing LG with Nokia. Sad their popularity has come down because of not embracing Android. But their status is coming up slowly with Windows 8 OS. So i think this is not a worthy competition.
  10. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

I'd go for LG. Their latest phones were sensational, especially the Nexus 4. And because of Android. I don't really like Windows Phone.