iPhone 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy S4

Discussion in 'Gadget Wars' started by Marc, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Marc Forum Administrator

2. Avent Forum Moderator

I sorta like but dislike the whole eye control thing that the S4 suggests. I would need to try it 'eyes on' to be able to know if it was good enough or not just yet. The iPhone - nothing that much changes apart from ways it can talk to you so I guess S4 gets my vote.
  3. dilawer Forum Moderator

Galaxy S4
  4. Marc Forum Administrator

Screen, chip and battery, :woot: (screen is always improved) - Either way, nothing in the software might change because the last gen phones will most likely get upgraded to the latest version of iOS.

Anyway, to answer my own thread :D - I'm going with the Galaxy S4. The specifications talks, and if you thought that the Galaxy S2 gave the iPhone 5 a run for its money, :singing:
    Avent likes this.
  5. Sobi New Kid on the Block

Am using at the moment S3 , will buy soon s4 , actually am a big fan of samsang mobiles , so i will say S4 ;)
  6. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

The Galaxy S4 just OWNS the iPhone 5. Just look at the CPU...quad-core agains dual-core. It's just an unfair fight lol.
  7. theidlebrain New Kid on the Block

Definitely Galaxy S4. The thing is I will go for even a low end android phone over an iPhone because of the limited customizability.
  8. sagarsaw Let Go My AnDroid

Good comparison for a 8 months old phone with a phone which has yet to be released worldwide!

You can't compare Galaxy S4 with iPhone 5,a fair comparison would be among the devices which were released in the year 2013 and not 2012 devices for that matter.iPhone 5 has lesser specifications than S4 so it is bound to loose!
  9. Empire_1 The Legend

I agree. The S4 should not be compared with the iPhone 5, which is already months old.

Instead, one should compare it with the likes of the HTC One. Speaking of which, I prefer the One over the S4 by a huge margin. The One feels special and unique, and feels like a quality product. It's beautiful and intuitive.