Huawi kicks Blackberry out of third?

Discussion in 'BlackBerry and BlackBerry World' started by IVOXX, Feb 25, 2013.

1. IVOXX Let Go My AnDroid

Looks like the news from Barcelona may not be sweet. The folks at Blackberry may be eating humble pie, if rumors about a Chinese superpower in the wireless phone industry are true.

Barcelona phone
    Telecoms unite!
  2. Avent Forum Moderator

Looks like a sweet phone if I must so. May give BlackBerry a run for it's money but I guess that depends on advertising, availability and pricing.
  3. dilawer Forum Moderator

Huawei is a great company and they're rolling out some great devices for the last 8-10 months. They deserve third place while on the other hand blackberry just recently launched only 2 new phones, so they deserve no. 7-8 honestly.
  4. sagarsaw Let Go My AnDroid

RIM was almost down and out last year,with rumors spreading around the web about a possible sellout,But with new OS and new phone in the market,at least the company is seeing some sort of revenue.On the other hand Huawei is bringing Not just android but Windows Phones as well,so it was bound to post better numbers than Blackberry.
  5. Corvus Highly Addictive User

I don't know Huawei that well. Here is a new brand and most people don't use it but I must say that the fastest smartphone on Earth catches my attention.
    Will wait for the reviews and for all the publicity. Then it will be a matter of price.
  6. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

I've said it before, Huawei phones are getting better and better. Soon, I think they will be one of the top smartphone manufactureres. Just look at the Ascend P2..that thing is awesome!
  7. IVOXX Let Go My AnDroid

Competition is the best way consumers can ensure they will get the best product at the right price. When only one or two choices lead the market, ingenuity in design fails.