Extra batteries

Discussion in 'Accessory Discussions' started by Jessi, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Jessi BBM Crazy Member

Do you keep an extra battery for your phone (assuming it has a battery you can remove)?

Have you ever had to use your backup battery?

I used to keep one for my phone charged at all times and yes, I've had to use it a few times (like when the electricity went out and I didn't have a car charger at the time). It was quite handy.
  2. Avent Forum Moderator

No I do not keep a extra. I would however buy a new one for my phone if I could not upgrade and if I needed one.
  3. Sheepishwolf Highly Addictive User

I don't have one, I usually just make a point to keep my charger with me at all times. I've been considering getting an extra battery though; to those of you who have it, would you say it is worth it to buy an extra battery?
  4. dilawer Forum Moderator

Nope. I just keep my phone charged all the time.
  5. sagarsaw Let Go My AnDroid

Me neither,The HTC Mozart lasts for a day easily with full usage and on standby it would work for days,Windows Phones rock with battery life,Same can't be said for the android devices though :p
  6. Cobalt™ New Kid on the Block

I don't have a spare battery but I know that my dad does. I think that I should probably do something like this and have both of them charged so if 1 dies, I can have the other as a back up. Only thing about that, is I fear I might lose the 2nd battery and then have to go out and buy a new one.
  7. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

I wish iPhones had replaceable batteries. They're very useful when you're travelling and you can find a place to recharge it. I'm really considering a solar battery to be honest.