Docking Station

Discussion in 'Accessory Discussions' started by Joe.Roadley, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Joe.Roadley Delivering Perfection - Forum Moderator

What do you think of yours?

I love mine as it charges my phone and i can play music loud :)
  2. dilawer Forum Moderator

I don't like docking stations for a phone I mean for a tablet it's great to watch movies and stuff but for a phone it's useless for me.
  3. Johnson Yip I Got The Good Stuff

I like docking stations which add extra features like a controller, keyboard, better sound and more battery life to a tablet, or smartphone when it is docked.

I guest they are also good at keeping your devices safe from light water spills on tables since docking stations make your stuff higher then the table.
  4. Adriana Highly Addictive User

I've been looking for a docking station for my tablet but they're so expensive!
    I actually bought a tablet plastic support instead of the docking station, just so I won't leave empty handed from the store :rolleyes:
  5. Sheepishwolf Highly Addictive User

I enjoy docking stations, because it easily turns my phone into an alarm clock while charging my phone. It also makes it a lot easier to watch television shows and movies on my phone because it stands it up and plays the sound louder (which makes it even better when I'm watching it with friends). Another reason why I enjoy having the docking station is because it makes watching music videos and listening to them loudly on websites on my phone a lot easier. The docking station is one of my favorite accessories for my smartphone.
  6. Avent Forum Moderator

I have never really bothered with them myself for some reason. I see a use in them but not something I find that important. They are pretty sweet though and I have had used my iPod in other peoples docking stations. Something I may have to eventually buy, I guess.