BlackBerry Made OS like IOS and Android

Discussion in 'Blackberry Rumors & What Ifs' started by ashimashi, Jul 18, 2012.

1. ashimashi Let Go My AnDroid

Blackberry is dying and needs to come up with some new things fast.

What would you think if they made a new OS that was just like IOS and Android? The same concept with the app store and whatnot with maybe one or two cool features. Maybe the only thing different would be the Blackberry Messenger. IOS already has one of those which is called iMessenger and Android is not far from getting one of those either I believe.
  2. Marc Forum Administrator

The blackberry tablet OS can use both Android and iOS apps (I think the developer that got iOS apps to work on the blackberry playbook might give a few pointers to regular users on how to make 'em work).

RIM is also working on BlackBerry 10 for their smartphones, btw.
    Although I don't expect to see BB10 anytime soon - hopefully in 2013 maybe.

3. web ninja CrazRoid.com Editor

Sorry to burst your bubble, but RIM might not even exist in 2013.
  4. Marc Forum Administrator

Let's wait and see how things goes.. rofl
    People haven't even stopped making dumbphones and they're still in business.. heh...
  5. dilawer Forum Moderator

looks like a love-child of Android and iOS. :D
  6. ashimashi Let Go My AnDroid

No I still know many people and close friends of mine that still like Blackberry. My friend actually went to IOS for a couple months and went back to his Blackberry.

It might change for the better you never know. But I don't think they should remove the keyboard. It is what makes it so unique. At least they should make it like the 9900 Bold. Touch screen and keyboard which was pretty cool. I had the phone for about 2 weeks but traded it for the Samsung Galaxy S2.