BlackBerry 10 Online Demo

Discussion in 'BlackBerry and BlackBerry World' started by Marc, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Marc Forum Administrator

For those that want to experience BlackBerry 10, you can try out this online demo.
    It's not a full emulation. It's more like a tutorial experience, ;)

Important : visit the link from a touchscreen smartphone or tablet. Otherwise, it will not work.

What are your thoughts?
    Nancy Jackson likes this.
  2. Avent Forum Moderator

Seems like a nice thing to be able to have a demo. I will test it out later.
  3. Marc Forum Administrator

Let me know what you think about it when you do, ;)
  4. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

Is this available for iOS too?
  5. Marc Forum Administrator

Yes.
  6. premiere Let Go My AnDroid

The Blackberry 10 OS makes use of features that are also available for Android and iOS, such as Balance which allows the user to to separate out personal applications from corporate-designated ones. Blackberry Balance
    partitions the phone into two spaces, a workspace 100 percent controlled by IT, which can delete it without interfering in the personal side, and the personal side which IT cannot touch.

Through use of the server-based BlackBerry Device Service software for BlackBerry 10, businesses can manage Android and iOS devices with Balance as well, though not Microsoft Windows Mobile.
    Nancy Jackson likes this.
  7. lowrider.STi Let Go My AnDroid

I wonder why it's not for Windows too... :))
  8. dilawer Forum Moderator

Checked out the tutorial, it sucks lol. However, I have used the Z10 personally, and the experience is quite smooth and interesting. The learning curve is a bit longer than Android or iOS but once you get a hang of it, It could become easier to use.
  9. premiere Let Go My AnDroid

I agree that the demo seems to be lacking.

My brother-in-law uses Verizon and had an upgrade, so while we were in the store I was checking out the demo for BlackBerry 10 on the BlackBerry Z10 they had. Much better than the online demo in the OP. Too little too late for me though. I think I'll probably be sticking with Android.
  10. Marc Forum Administrator

So I'm not the only one, lol. However, it works better on iOS devices IMO :meh:.